Sunday, August 25, 2013

Stash Hoarding, The Sequel, Day 5: Dream On

To conclude my week of stash-hoarding posts, I'll feature one of my favorite collections by Urban Chiks called "Dream On":

This collection has such a vintage look -- in fact, I think I'm drawn to it because it reminds me of the sheets on the twin beds in my grandmother's guest room.

I especially like the collection when paired with a crisp white solid (although you may be able to tell that I accidentally used a different white for the borders of the quilt above)!

So pretty and cheerful!

 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kerry,
    Hope you are doing well! Just catching up on your posts. Dream On is one of my favorite collections too. Do you have any plans in the works for a project with this collection?
    Thanks!
    Mindy

    ReplyDelete