Friday, December 20, 2013

Twenty-Five Quilts, Day 20

I am nearing the end of my Twenty-Five Quilts Blogging Challenge!

In case you're wondering, no, I haven't been making a quilt every day this month! However, the majority of the quilts were completed in December, so it has been a busy month of sewing!

Over Thanksgiving break, I completed several tops, one of which was this Fox Trails tumbler quilt.

I really do love this collection, especially since it's one of those rare gender-neutral fabric lines. However, I've made many, many quilts out of it, and at this point, my goal is to use up what I have left!

For the backing, I used one of the large scale camping prints. I have another Fox Trails top to quilt, but I'm short on the backing, so I may get creative and use up some additional scraps on the back!

Linking up to Amanda Jean's Finish it up Friday!

 

3 comments:

  1. Tumblers are such a great shape for this fabric! What a sweet quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet quilt! Happy holidays!
    Esther
    esthersipatchandquilt at yahoo com
    ipatchandquilt dot wordpress dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute! Congrats on all your finishes. I am so drawn to all the fox fabric right now, because I am planning a table topper for my son's teacher Mrs. Fox.

    ReplyDelete