Friday, December 6, 2013

Twenty-Five Quilts, Day 6

I am a huge fan of Bonnie and Camille's fabrics (can't wait for precuts of April Showers to be released!). I've made at least one quilt out of almost all of their collections, and I especially love mixing them together.

Today's entry in my Twenty-Five Quilts blogging challenge is Happy-Go-Lucky.

You just can't go wrong with a simple patchwork design to set off a beautiful collection of fabrics!

To make this lap-sized quilt, I use four charm packs (forty-two 5 inch squares). I lay out one quadrant of the quilt using a single charm pack (7 rows of 6 squares), and then I replicate that layout in the other three quadrants of the quilt. This is an easy way to get a nice, scrappy layout!

I love the floral backing, and the navy binding!

I also recently purchased my first hexagon packs of Happy Go Lucky, and I'm looking forward to making the Juggle quilt featured in Camille's Craftsy class!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment