Friday, January 31, 2014

January Finishes

I thought I would end each month this year with a collage of my finishes. It's easy to forget what got done when, so I'm hoping this will help me keep track!

My latest finish this week was a custom order Dream On quilt. I so love these fabrics, and I've managed to snag a few hard-to-find precuts on Etsy and Ebay so I can keep hoarding them!

The one thing I wish I'd bought more of when I had the chance was yardage. It's very hard to find, and it really is the perfect finish for the backing:

I was happy to find enough of the pretty pink fabric for the backing hidden in my stash, as well as the green stripe binding.

Linking up to Amanda Jean's Finish It Up Friday!

 

4 comments:

  1. Wow you don't mess around...that is a lot of great finishes! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness..you've been busy! So many great finishes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! i've had six weeks of holidays and am only just about to finish ONE quilt - well done you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy Moly - were you productive and all so beautiful. Stripes do look great as binding.
    Congrats on all your finishes.

    ReplyDelete